DR590-1CH is a compact dash camera with Full HD 60FPS recording, great picture quality and low-light sensitivity featuring the Sony STARVIS sensor.
The BlackVue DR590-1CH is a high performance forward-facing Full HD dashcam with an ultra-wide 139° viewing angle. The DR590-1CH boasts Full HD 1080p resolution and fluid 60 frames per second (fps) video quality to catch all the action, even at high speeds. The DR590-1CH is equipped with SONY’s premium STARVIS image sensor, providing outstanding performance in low-light conditions.
- Full HD 60 Frames Per Second (FPS), 2.1 Mega Pixel SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-wide 139 Degree Viewing Angle
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- Optional GPS
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode*
- Built-in Impact and Motion Detection
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- 3 Recording Modes – Normal, Event and Parking*
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance and LED)
- Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- One Touch Self Format