Power Magic Pro
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
Electric power controller . This optional addition should be considered if the BlackVue is going to be operated when a vehicle is turned off and the BlackVue Drive Recorder is still going to operate from the vehicle battery.
The Power Magic is a device that automatically cuts the power to the BlackVue Drive Recorder according to the configured voltage – the power is cut if the voltage drops below the configured value, or the configured timer – the power is cut if the configured time has elapsed, to prevent the battery of the vehicle being discharged. This product can be self installed but we would recommend that it is fitted by a professional auto electrician.
- Prevention to discharge Vehicle Battery
- Prevention to Reboot Black box/Navigation
- Configuring the Voltage to Cut-off the Power
- Configuring the Timer to Cut-off the Power
- Timer setting : 6hrs ~ Infinity
- Semi-permanent fuse usage
- Cigar jack connection socket
- For 12-24V
- Rated Output Voltage 12-24V DC
- Output current Rated current 1A, max 2A
- Output voltage cut-off 11.6~11.8V (±0.05V)
- 22.8~23.2V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input
- Output voltage restoration 11.7~11.9V (±0.05V)
- 22.9~23.3V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input
- Output Voltage Cutoff Timer 1 ~ 72 hrs